Friday, August 23, 2013

my past my present and my future

     Hello everyone, well i would like to start off by talking a little about myself.  My name is Celeste Zamarripa and i have a one year old daughter.  Her name is Marseille Abcde and she is my life.  my past wasnt my best time in my life.  As a high school student i was always the trouble child, the one getting into trouble.  The label that everyone put on me including my family was the one that wont graduate from high school.  College was never in my plans for after high school, all i thought about was having fun and going out with friends.  Luckily I had my brother and my father who pushed me to do better thanks to them i changed my life around completely and now want to give my daughter the best i can.
     Now i am in college on my third year and hopefully graduate soon so i can transfer to a four year univerisity where i can major in sociology and become a parole officer.  My present is a lot more sociable and in harmony.  I can now say i am proud of myself of what i have achieved so far and the fact that i want to keep going for more.  My whole family including my husband are very proud of me for taking hts upon myself.  Now i am full of energy and happy everywhere i go.
     After i graduate from my four year university i hope to be a parole officer and be able to own my own home and my dream cars. My biggest accomplishment is to wake up every morning getting ready for a job that i can tell everyone i enjoy doing and get be getting a good pay.  My future is full of bigger dreams, not just for me but for my daughter and my husband as well. I rally hope my plans go accordingly.


5 comments:

  1. Hello Celeste. I can relate to your past and I am very glad to read how much you have succeeded in life. Keep pushing forward for yourself and your family. Stay positive and you will get to your dreams. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Celeste! I have a daughter too. Her name is Valerie and she is almost three years old. I am like you do, pushing myself hard to be a roll model to my daughter. Keep going and at the end you are going to become a successful woman. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well celeste, it seems that you have made an important choice going to college. I know you proved everyone wrong by doing exactly what they doubted you would do, I’m sure they are proud of you. You will go far in life with your positive attitude, Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Celeste, it is amazing how much you accomplished this far. College was not always in your future, but look where you are now. You will be a great role model for your daughter. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All that you have been through Celeste, it is good to hear your doing well and staying positive. I hope one day the dream job and car you desire come to light.

    ReplyDelete